+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for!

Administrator Old School Proud Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 Times in 726 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,183/8
    Given: 454/0

Looking for!

Looking for anyone having contractual issue that I can help with. Tell others to come here and letís see if we can help them. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Muler@oldschoolteamsters.com
    STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT OR BEND OVER FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muler For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator Old School Proud GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 237/0
    Given: 121/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Muler View Post
    Looking for anyone having contractual issue that I can help with. Tell others to come here and let’s see if we can help them. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
    I got a question. The last guy on the list had no city work, he called line haul & they had work for him. He ran from our terminal to Carlisle PA. and back, the run took about 6 hours when he got back they sent him on a city run to Amazon. We have 1 run out of my barn that goes to Carlisle & he is paid hourly. The questions i have are How can you start your day as a road driver & end as a city driver when your actually working from the Carlisle terminal? The last guy on the list is making more then the first because on is mileage and one is hourly.

OLD SCHOOL TEAMSTER Old School Proud Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by GO40 View Post
    I got a question. The last guy on the list had no city work, he called line haul & they had work for him. He ran from our terminal to Carlisle PA. and back, the run took about 6 hours when he got back they sent him on a city run to Amazon. We have 1 run out of my barn that goes to Carlisle & he is paid hourly. The questions i have are How can you start your day as a road driver & end as a city driver when your actually working from the Carlisle terminal? The last guy on the list is making more then the first because on is mileage and one is hourly.
    Sounds like a grievance should be filed... or they will continue with it..

Super Moderator Old School Proud GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 237/0
    Given: 121/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    Sounds like a grievance should be filed... or they will continue with it..
    The B. A said they can do that, he knows very little about freight he was ups package. I personally donít see how you can change classification when ever they want...

OLD SCHOOL TEAMSTER Old School Proud Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by GO40 View Post
    The B. A said they can do that, he knows very little about freight he was ups package. I personally don’t see how you can change classification when ever they want...
    Sounds like your BA needs to be educated.. Last I knew is no they couldn't do things like that.. That is something you would see on a non union job.. A free for all..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread