+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: The Liberal Injustice in Today's America

  1. #21
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3


    Capitol Police Chief Sund: I asked for backup 6 times

    The outgoing Capitol Police chief claimed his calls for the National Guard before and during the attack on Capitol Hill went unanswered. In an interview Sunday, Chief Steven Sund said his security officials denied his request for the National Guard to be on standby.

    The chief went on to say House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving didn’t support his opinion nor did he want to declare an emergency before the demonstration. Sund noted all six of his calls for reinforcements ended up being postponed or denied as protesters broke through the perimeter in a mere 15-minutes.

    Former chief of the Capitol Hill Police, Terrance Gainer, has since come out in defense of Sund by saying there are still questions that need to be asked.

    “There’ll be plenty of time to examine and persecute the people who mis-defended that place,” he stated. “I used to do that, I know these people. We are responsible. Something got screwed up and someone will be held accountable.”

    National Guard troops reportedly did not arrive until four out of the five deaths had already occurred and two-hours after Capitol Police chief called the Pentagon to authorize backup.

    https://www.oann.com/capitol-police-...ackup-6-times/

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    Here's something for all you supposedly woke leftists to ponder on...

    On September 6, 2016, Retired Lieutenant General McInerney was 1 of 88 retired generals and admirals who endorsed the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.

    On September 15, 2020, Retired Lieutenant General McInerney was 1 of 235 retired generals and admirals who endorsed President Trump's re-election for president.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_McInerney
    I wonder why that is??? Could it be they know a whole hell of a lot more than your average citizen when it comes to dirty politics? I know... I know... it's just that they aren’t as awoke as you... lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:


  5. #23
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    The Destructive Hypocrisy Of The Political Left Is What Caused The Capitol Protest

    I want to start this analysis by first noting that I fully realize the political left is not the root of the problem in the US or the world, they are merely a grotesque symptom of a deeper disease called globalism. That said, the collectivist/totalitarian mindset of globalism is very appealing to these people, and even though they claim to despise the ultra-rich elites that promote globalism, leftists have become unwitting and useful idiots for their agenda.

    If you want to learn about what globalists really desire all you have to do is study the statements of the World Economic Forum and their “Great Reset” initiative. They openly admit to plans that would result in the total centralization of money and power along with the destruction of free and independent society.

    But, we cannot talk about the fight against globalist oligarchy without also acknowledging that the political left is the weapon the elites are using to maintain and expand that oligarchy.

    At bottom, extreme leftists do not care about authenticity or honesty. They do not care about logic or rationality. They do not care about being right, they only care about winning. In fact, their hypocrisy is probably not lost on them at all; many of them are well aware that they are hypocritical, biased and illogical and they revel in it. They love double standards and doubling down when they are wrong or caught in a lie. This is what they do, and they do it because they are convinced that they are virtuous in their cause, thus anything goes.

    Remember when leftists spent 4 years claiming that the 2016 election was “stolen by the Russians” despite zero concrete evidence ever found to support the conspiracy theory?

    Now they want any discussion of the 2020 election being stolen removed from the internet.

    Remember when the leftists adamantly supported and defended violence, looting and property destruction by BLM and Antifa all year long?

    Now they admonish conservatives as “insurrectionists” because of a single protest at the capitol that turned violent.

    Remember when leftists wanted to defund the police, many of them publicly calling for violence against officers on social media sites like Twitter?

    Remember when they called for burning down the whole system?

    Well now they are demanding that police and federal officers do their dirty work and arrest any conservatives involved in the protest.

    Weaponized hypocrisy is the philosophy of the zealot. There is no reasoning with a zealot. Diplomacy is wasted on them. Their goal is to destroy anyone that disagrees with them and the ends always justify the means. They are monsters who believe themselves to be heroes.

    Some might consider my statements to be extreme. What does the political left do that is so monstrous? Aren’t they fighting for 'social justice” and the rights of 'oppressed minorities”? Aren’t they the “underdog” working for “diversity” and a more fair and peaceful world? Well, this is the narrative they like to project, but their actions and rhetoric betray their true identities as narcissistic sociopaths that are willing to sacrifice any person and any value to get what they want.

    What do they want? Power and influence; this is all they want. True “justice” is meaningless to them.

    Look at it this way: If you have to constantly lie in order to convince people of the value of your ideology, then perhaps your ideology has no inherent value.

    Nothing has exposed this fact more than the conservative protests at Capitol Hill – The leftist response has been what I can only describe as weaponized hypocrisy. Meaning, they are pretending to be oblivious to their own roll in creating the anger that conservatives are unleashing, and now they are attempting to gaslight the public into thinking that the raid on congress was somehow “unprovoked” and out of left field.

    Yes, that’s right, the leftists are actually trying to pretend that the Black Lives Matter mass riots and looting that they PROMOTED and defended as “peaceful protests” never happened.

    That is an interesting take, but let’s consider the facts for a moment…

    FACT: BLM and Antifa protesters committed hundreds, perhaps thousands of violent acts and instances of criminal trespass in 2020. No one is buying the gaslight claim that BLM was “mostly peaceful”. Of course, there is an attempt being made by Big Tech to rewrite history. Finding footage of BLM riots is getting harder and harder. Search results on BLM only showcase mainstream news articles lavishing them with praise. Certain people are trying to bury the past and there is blatant bias in favor of the political left.

    I have no doubt that one day soon all evidence of leftist insanity will be redacted from Big Tech platforms, but for now you can still see the truth if you dig deep. Watch these compilations of BLM activity and ask yourself – Is this peaceful protest?





    BLM, the media and numerous Democrats defended the violent actions of rioters and even argued that such measures should continue. Those that did not openly defend BLM remained silent on their criminal actions. Kamala Harris, who is perhaps most famous as a prosecutor for locking up numerous black men in California on trumped up charges and trying to get them executed even when proven innocent, argued that the protests (riots) should continue and “everyone should beware”.

    All of this in light of a nonexistent bogeyman, a fantasy that “systemic racism” exists in America and somehow this ghost of a culprit is behind the failings of every minority regardless of personal integrity, merit or responsibility. No hard evidence of systemic racism has EVER been presented to support the claims of BLM. Every piece of evidence cited has been debunked. Every assertion proven false and every statistic taken out of context.

    BLM hijacks possibly legitimate cases of police brutality (which affects everyone including white people) and twists them into issues of race and 'white supremacy”. This is what the political left does with almost everything; they conjure mass outrage from nothing while distracting people from the real problems.

    Juxtapose the BLM’s mass rioting with the protest at Capitol Hill, which was quite tame in comparison. Yet, suddenly the leftists are incensed and act as though they cannot comprehend that kind of aggression. They spent the entire year condoning it, only to now act indignant and flabbergasted when the people rioting are conservatives.

    In the face of a single protest the media and Democratic leaders are condemning conservatives as 'terrorists”. Leftists are calling for Big Tech to erase conservatives from all social media platforms and companies like Amazon and Apple are seeking to undermine or destroy conservative websites like Parler. There have also been demands that the government add protesters to the No Fly List, and that people should be 'hunted down”.

    Republican leaders that supported the protests are being accused of encouraging “insurrection”. But where was all this rhetoric last year?

    When leftists tried to take over entire swaths of Seattle and Portland and declare them 'autonomous zones”, where were the Democrats and their outrage? Where were their calls to prosecute the protesters as terrorists? If there were any, the media certainly did not put a spotlight on them.

    Violence has occurred on both sides, but there is a big difference between the social justice left and the conservative right: Leftists are the only people that have consistently encouraged and condoned mass violence against the innocent. They are the only people that are calling for mass censorship. They are also the only movement that is supported by corporate oligarchs.

    And why is that?

    Leftists, riddle me this – Why are all the evil people on your side? Why is it that your side is supported by all the corrupt corporations you claim to despise? Why does the Ford Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundation pump millions of dollars (THIS IS FACT) into BLM? Why has the Ford Foundation been backstopping the social justice movement for decades? Why are billion dollar Big Tech companies acting as the censorship arm of the social justice movement? Why is every major Hollywood studio regurgitating endless social justice propaganda even when they are losing money on it? Again, I ask, why are all the evil people on your side if your cause is so righteous?

    While leftists build their protests out of fallacies, Conservatives and moderates have every right to be angry, and to be clear, the people at capitol hill were not merely protesting or rioting because of Trump, or the election.

    They are angry over multiple years of leftist criminality that went mostly untouched by law enforcement, the government and the media. They are angry over the pandemic lockdowns enforced most harshly by Democrats in leftist states. They are angry because their businesses and jobs are being destroyed over a virus that is only a threat to 0.26% of the population outside of nursing homes. They are angry because their values and principles are being censored in social media. They are angry that the Democratic Party is adopting hard-left Marxist positions. They are angry because of the “Great Reset” agenda and the open calls to destroy free market capitalism and replace it with a socialist “shared economy” hellscape. There are plenty of reasons…

    The bottom line is this – The difference between leftists and conservatives is stark. Leftists consistently use violence, fear, intimidation, destruction and censorship to get what they want. Conservatives have not. Leftists and their corporate donors want to oppress and control people. Conservatives just want to be free.

    In the face of such zealotry, conservatives and even moderates are going to become violent because frankly, there are few other options. One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist. Labels are meaningless, it’s what a person fights for that matters.

    So, when I hear the political left and their screeching about the inhumanity of the Capitol Hill protest, I have to laugh. These people have no concept of what is right and what is wrong; they spit on the very idea of moral compass and conscience. They only seek to win at any cost. Their hypocrisy is unmatched, so why should we care what they think? Let the rebellion continue.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/de...apitol-protest

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:


  7. #24
    Super Moderator Old School Proud GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,000
    Thanks
    3,765
    Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 237/0
    Given: 121/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    The Destructive Hypocrisy Of The Political Left Is What Caused The Capitol Protest

    I want to start this analysis by first noting that I fully realize the political left is not the root of the problem in the US or the world, they are merely a grotesque symptom of a deeper disease called globalism. That said, the collectivist/totalitarian mindset of globalism is very appealing to these people, and even though they claim to despise the ultra-rich elites that promote globalism, leftists have become unwitting and useful idiots for their agenda.

    If you want to learn about what globalists really desire all you have to do is study the statements of the World Economic Forum and their “Great Reset” initiative. They openly admit to plans that would result in the total centralization of money and power along with the destruction of free and independent society.

    But, we cannot talk about the fight against globalist oligarchy without also acknowledging that the political left is the weapon the elites are using to maintain and expand that oligarchy.

    At bottom, extreme leftists do not care about authenticity or honesty. They do not care about logic or rationality. They do not care about being right, they only care about winning. In fact, their hypocrisy is probably not lost on them at all; many of them are well aware that they are hypocritical, biased and illogical and they revel in it. They love double standards and doubling down when they are wrong or caught in a lie. This is what they do, and they do it because they are convinced that they are virtuous in their cause, thus anything goes.

    Remember when leftists spent 4 years claiming that the 2016 election was “stolen by the Russians” despite zero concrete evidence ever found to support the conspiracy theory?

    Now they want any discussion of the 2020 election being stolen removed from the internet.

    Remember when the leftists adamantly supported and defended violence, looting and property destruction by BLM and Antifa all year long?

    Now they admonish conservatives as “insurrectionists” because of a single protest at the capitol that turned violent.

    Remember when leftists wanted to defund the police, many of them publicly calling for violence against officers on social media sites like Twitter?

    Remember when they called for burning down the whole system?

    Well now they are demanding that police and federal officers do their dirty work and arrest any conservatives involved in the protest.

    Weaponized hypocrisy is the philosophy of the zealot. There is no reasoning with a zealot. Diplomacy is wasted on them. Their goal is to destroy anyone that disagrees with them and the ends always justify the means. They are monsters who believe themselves to be heroes.

    Some might consider my statements to be extreme. What does the political left do that is so monstrous? Aren’t they fighting for 'social justice” and the rights of 'oppressed minorities”? Aren’t they the “underdog” working for “diversity” and a more fair and peaceful world? Well, this is the narrative they like to project, but their actions and rhetoric betray their true identities as narcissistic sociopaths that are willing to sacrifice any person and any value to get what they want.

    What do they want? Power and influence; this is all they want. True “justice” is meaningless to them.

    Look at it this way: If you have to constantly lie in order to convince people of the value of your ideology, then perhaps your ideology has no inherent value.

    Nothing has exposed this fact more than the conservative protests at Capitol Hill – The leftist response has been what I can only describe as weaponized hypocrisy. Meaning, they are pretending to be oblivious to their own roll in creating the anger that conservatives are unleashing, and now they are attempting to gaslight the public into thinking that the raid on congress was somehow “unprovoked” and out of left field.

    Yes, that’s right, the leftists are actually trying to pretend that the Black Lives Matter mass riots and looting that they PROMOTED and defended as “peaceful protests” never happened.

    That is an interesting take, but let’s consider the facts for a moment…

    FACT: BLM and Antifa protesters committed hundreds, perhaps thousands of violent acts and instances of criminal trespass in 2020. No one is buying the gaslight claim that BLM was “mostly peaceful”. Of course, there is an attempt being made by Big Tech to rewrite history. Finding footage of BLM riots is getting harder and harder. Search results on BLM only showcase mainstream news articles lavishing them with praise. Certain people are trying to bury the past and there is blatant bias in favor of the political left.

    I have no doubt that one day soon all evidence of leftist insanity will be redacted from Big Tech platforms, but for now you can still see the truth if you dig deep. Watch these compilations of BLM activity and ask yourself – Is this peaceful protest?

    http://youtu.be/yCvCMEB1xE8

    http://youtu.be/VUBpRexwiPg

    BLM, the media and numerous Democrats defended the violent actions of rioters and even argued that such measures should continue. Those that did not openly defend BLM remained silent on their criminal actions. Kamala Harris, who is perhaps most famous as a prosecutor for locking up numerous black men in California on trumped up charges and trying to get them executed even when proven innocent, argued that the protests (riots) should continue and “everyone should beware”.

    All of this in light of a nonexistent bogeyman, a fantasy that “systemic racism” exists in America and somehow this ghost of a culprit is behind the failings of every minority regardless of personal integrity, merit or responsibility. No hard evidence of systemic racism has EVER been presented to support the claims of BLM. Every piece of evidence cited has been debunked. Every assertion proven false and every statistic taken out of context.

    BLM hijacks possibly legitimate cases of police brutality (which affects everyone including white people) and twists them into issues of race and 'white supremacy”. This is what the political left does with almost everything; they conjure mass outrage from nothing while distracting people from the real problems.

    Juxtapose the BLM’s mass rioting with the protest at Capitol Hill, which was quite tame in comparison. Yet, suddenly the leftists are incensed and act as though they cannot comprehend that kind of aggression. They spent the entire year condoning it, only to now act indignant and flabbergasted when the people rioting are conservatives.

    In the face of a single protest the media and Democratic leaders are condemning conservatives as 'terrorists”. Leftists are calling for Big Tech to erase conservatives from all social media platforms and companies like Amazon and Apple are seeking to undermine or destroy conservative websites like Parler. There have also been demands that the government add protesters to the No Fly List, and that people should be 'hunted down”.

    Republican leaders that supported the protests are being accused of encouraging “insurrection”. But where was all this rhetoric last year?

    When leftists tried to take over entire swaths of Seattle and Portland and declare them 'autonomous zones”, where were the Democrats and their outrage? Where were their calls to prosecute the protesters as terrorists? If there were any, the media certainly did not put a spotlight on them.

    Violence has occurred on both sides, but there is a big difference between the social justice left and the conservative right: Leftists are the only people that have consistently encouraged and condoned mass violence against the innocent. They are the only people that are calling for mass censorship. They are also the only movement that is supported by corporate oligarchs.

    And why is that?

    Leftists, riddle me this – Why are all the evil people on your side? Why is it that your side is supported by all the corrupt corporations you claim to despise? Why does the Ford Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundation pump millions of dollars (THIS IS FACT) into BLM? Why has the Ford Foundation been backstopping the social justice movement for decades? Why are billion dollar Big Tech companies acting as the censorship arm of the social justice movement? Why is every major Hollywood studio regurgitating endless social justice propaganda even when they are losing money on it? Again, I ask, why are all the evil people on your side if your cause is so righteous?

    While leftists build their protests out of fallacies, Conservatives and moderates have every right to be angry, and to be clear, the people at capitol hill were not merely protesting or rioting because of Trump, or the election.

    They are angry over multiple years of leftist criminality that went mostly untouched by law enforcement, the government and the media. They are angry over the pandemic lockdowns enforced most harshly by Democrats in leftist states. They are angry because their businesses and jobs are being destroyed over a virus that is only a threat to 0.26% of the population outside of nursing homes. They are angry because their values and principles are being censored in social media. They are angry that the Democratic Party is adopting hard-left Marxist positions. They are angry because of the “Great Reset” agenda and the open calls to destroy free market capitalism and replace it with a socialist “shared economy” hellscape. There are plenty of reasons…

    The bottom line is this – The difference between leftists and conservatives is stark. Leftists consistently use violence, fear, intimidation, destruction and censorship to get what they want. Conservatives have not. Leftists and their corporate donors want to oppress and control people. Conservatives just want to be free.

    In the face of such zealotry, conservatives and even moderates are going to become violent because frankly, there are few other options. One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist. Labels are meaningless, it’s what a person fights for that matters.

    So, when I hear the political left and their screeching about the inhumanity of the Capitol Hill protest, I have to laugh. These people have no concept of what is right and what is wrong; they spit on the very idea of moral compass and conscience. They only seek to win at any cost. Their hypocrisy is unmatched, so why should we care what they think? Let the rebellion continue.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/de...apitol-protest
    Once again whack job Pelosi & Schumer jumped the gun on impeachment! Facts are now starting to roll in that their were agitators at the capital & that the seize was starting either before or while Trump was speaking. These elected officials are the most corrupt people I’ve ever seen... both sides

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GO40 For This Useful Post:


  9. #25
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    Quote Originally Posted by GO40 View Post
    Once again whack job Pelosi & Schumer jumped the gun on impeachment! Facts are now starting to roll in that their were agitators at the capital & that the seize was starting either before or while Trump was speaking. These elected officials are the most corrupt people I’ve ever seen... both sides
    You're right on that one GO40...

    Feds admit Capitol “siege” was planned in advance by Trump haters, not Trump supporters

    Federal law enforcement officials are blowing the lid on the Capitol false flag “siege,” revealing that it was planned long in advance by bad actors who hate President Donald Trump rather than support him.

    Many conservatives are already aware of the fact that those who “stormed” the chambers of Congress on Jan. 6 were not legitimate Trump supporters. Instead, they were the usual crisis actors who seem to come out of the woodwork every time there is a pressing need to vilify conservatives.

    In this case, the goal was to frame all Trump supporters as “terrorists” by pretending to be them and storming the Capitol building. Most politicians and media outlets fell right in line with the fake news narrative by condemning Trump supporters before even determining who actually invaded the facility.

    Because of the left’s malicious lies and slander, people who voted for Trump are being pulled off social media, fired from their jobs, and harassed by “social justice warriors” who think they have the moral high ground in all this.

    The truth, though, is that the so-called “siege” was not much different than 9/11 in that it was clearly an inside job perpetrated by the very same people who have been stripping away Americans’ constitutional rights in the name of “safety” and “security” for decades.

    Even CNN agrees that everything captured in photos and video on Jan. 6 was probably an unassociated riot that conveniently resulted in Trump supporters being framed as the culprits when they were actually the ones trying to get the rioters rioters to stop breaking windows and wreaking havoc.

    'Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the U. S. Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control,” CNN reported.

    'Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used in the assault on the Capitol.

    Antifa, BLM likely responsible for Capitol “siege”

    Investigators and prosecutors are now probing the command and control aspect of the attack, which clearly required a high level of planning. Law enforcement is looking at travel and communications records to identify, supposedly, who was behind it all.

    'It is absolutely ludicrous to believe that the storming was not pre-planned” one Twitter user wrote in response to the news. “To have people coming in tactical gear and away from the actual rally where Trump was still speaking at the time. History will right this ship but in the moment it’s all political.”

    CNN is likewise suggesting, amazingly, that the riot at the Capitol was a premeditated invasion set up by people who are not, in fact, associated with Trump, and who certainly do not support him.

    'But Democrats impeached before they had any information from investigators,” tweeted conservative Christian writer Carmine Sabia about the news.

    These same folks were presumably also behind the election heist. Trump and his supporters were drawing too much attention to the stolen election and not backing down, so those in opposition to free and fair elections decided to take action by staging an alleged act of “sedition” against the federal government.

    'Why did Nancy Pelosi jump into an impeachment on President Trump before any investigation into who were the ones responsible for this attack on our Capitol was conducted?” asked one Trending Politics commenter.

    'She was in a big hurry to do this just like the other fake political impeachment. She and the corrupt Democrats and some of the corrupt Republicans have been trying to destroy this country.”

    More of the latest news about the false flag “siege” of the Capitol can be found at FalseFlag. news.

    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...mp-haters.html

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:


  11. #26
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    Quote Originally Posted by GO40 View Post
    Once again whack job Pelosi & Schumer jumped the gun on impeachment! Facts are now starting to roll in that their were agitators at the capital & that the seize was starting either before or while Trump was speaking. These elected officials are the most corrupt people I’ve ever seen... both sides
    And as much as they conspire and want it to be true... doesn't make it true...


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:


  13. #27
    OLD SCHOOL TEAMSTER Old School Proud Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class Crazy Old School Senior Class
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 287 Times in 192 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 3/0
    That is not what the girls at the truck stop said..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazy For This Useful Post:


  15. #28
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    That is not what the girls at the truck stop said..
    Liberals... everyone of them... lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

  16. #29
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    A Dangerous World

    While the incoming kakistocracy is ridding the country of a treacherous evil — registered Republicans — the world’s real villains are patiently waiting for President “Insurrection” to leave Dodge. Lost in their hatred induced psychosis is that the bad actors of the world have been largely kept at bay by a shrewd champion of peace through strength. We’ve seen ISIS dismantled, Iran crippled by sanctions, North Korea’s belligerence subdued, and the impossible, peace spreading throughout the Middle East.

    The Democrats’ all-consuming pathological myopia has caused them to lose touch with that global reality, no doubt assured their resplendence will usher in a new woke utopia. Forgotten is that the world is full of other delusional tyrants, each with his own plan for subjugating free men to his inviolate vision. Here’s a reminder of what awaits the anointed once they’ve finished re-educating the new American Uyghers.

    For Putin Incorporated, the Cold War never ended —” the collapse of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century.” His utopian vision is simple: a Soviet resurrection. In 2008, with the US preoccupied in Iraq, Putin took full advantage, invading its former satellite Georgia. Despite the Georgians’ courageous fighting, Putin managed to pull two major provinces, about a third of the country, back behind the Curtain.

    A few years later, Putin sent his henchmen into The Republic of Crimea and staged a coup. Our then-president, fecklessly ignoring our security guarantees, proclaimed, “in the 21st century the borders of Europe cannot be redrawn with force.” Putin, undaunted by Obama’s empty rhetoric, subsumed the Republic back into the Russian Federation inside of a month.

    Today, with an equally impotent Biden entering the White House, Putin has been arming Ukrainian separatists and amassing his forces along the border of the former satellite states in the Baltic. If we remain fixated on pronouns instead of genuine threats, the Iron Curtain will assuredly re-descend across Eastern Europe.

    China’s Xi Jinping, its President-For-Life, has made no secret of his vision to become the world’s new global superpower. China’s military spending is second only to the U. S.’s but undoubtedly without wasting any on sensitivity training and renaming military bases. While denying a policy of hegemony, in reality, they have been on a Borg-like crusade to assimilate all of Asia. Tibet was its first modern victim, leaving 1.2M dead and the country with no freedom of religion, speech, or the press.

    In Hong Kong, despite massive protests and an international treaty, China has essentially established itself as the de facto government. Pro-democracy activists have been imprisoned by the hundreds and criticism of the government is expressly illegal (note to Xi, arrange meeting with Jack Dorsey). And when freedom goes, so does prosperity. Hong Kong’s GNP, on a decades-long growth streak, is expected to tank over the coming years.

    Next in Xi’s crosshairs is the Asian Tiger Taiwan. Even though Jimmy Carter — our last presidential pillar of strength, in a Chamberlain-esque act of appeasement, and against Senatorial challenge — annulled our military assurance pact with Taiwan, Congress responded by passing the Taiwan Relations Act which guaranteed arms sales and expressly stated Taiwan is not part of China — “the future of Taiwan will be determined by peaceful means.”

    If Taiwan believes this piece of paper means anything to our incoming administration, they should check with our good “friends” in Crimea. What has played out in Hong Kong is inevitable for the freedom-loving people of Taiwan. When Taiwan falls, the beast will then turn towards Southeast Asia. And all those consumed by the cauldron of Xi’s rule need look no further to see their future than the million Uyghers incarcerated in Sinocization camps designed to eradicate their ethnic identity.

    No doubt our melanin-obsessed administration will rationalize away the enslavement of its allies and trading partners in faraway lands, but other threats will be more difficult to ignore. China’s assault on the South China Sea, where more than a third of all maritime trade passes, is a grave danger to this country and the world. China has been exercising its sovereignty over existing islands and, where no islands exist, they have been constructing them.

    The international courts have ruled against China’s nautical manifest destiny only to have their decision summarily dismissed as “ill-founded.” As a signal to the Big Guy’s administration, China has been conducting extensive military exercises in the South China Sea. In the competition between utopian dreams, it would be wise to remember that Xi’s One-China utopia comes backed by 1.4 billion disciples.

    The mullahs of Iran look to Chinese hegemony with bitter envy. Since the revolution in ‘79, they have been on a crusade to impose Sharia Law on the entire Middle East through violent jihad. The world’s leading terrorist groups (Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda) and worst terrorist atrocities (Beirut Marine Barracks bombing, the USS Cole, 9/11) all have been linked back to Iran.

    Even with US-led crippling sanctions that have led to 41% annual inflation, a collapsing economy, and growing domestic unrest, the Iranians recently shot down a US drone, launched a dozen cruise missiles into the oil refineries in Saudi Arabia, and, just this week, have threatened “to exact terrible vengeance upon America.“ Likewise, North Korea, our perennial adversary and the only country the U. S. is officially at war with, announced it has developed a larger multiple-warhead ICBM capable of reaching the U. S. and is restarting its nuclear program after a long hiatus engendered when “he who must not be named” established personal relations with Kim Jong-Un.

    From desperate militant nations, we can expect desperate militant actions. Hard choices will need to be made — continue with military and economic pressure until the despotic theocracy suffocates on its own iniquity or appease the savage in hopes you’ll guide him back to civility. History is replete with example after example of the latter leading to enormous human suffering, yet Biden has filled his cabinet with Obama holdovers who have no stomach for the former.

    While our nation is consumed with exacting its own vengeance on anyone daring to object to the incoming party’s ideology through an orchestrated network of censorship, blacklisting, and intimidation, as well as dividing the country with humiliating the outgoing president with a meaningless impeachment, the threatening storm of a dangerous world is becoming more emboldened. Worse yet, having abandoned freedom for its own citizens, it is hard to envision this administration, when faced with hard choices, taking any action to preserve it for others. When America stops being the beacon of liberty for the world, a pandemic of despotism will sweep across the globe — one whose cure lies not in a miracle vaccine but in the blood of brave men.

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...us_world_.html
    I never heard of the word kakistocracy before when I read the article so I looked it up...






    IMO... that's exactly what's coming our way tomorrow so it's no wonder why they orchestrated a network of censorship, blacklisting, and intimidation before the inauguration.

    I learned a new word today so get used to me using it because it sure will come in handy when describing this administration!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

  17. #30
    Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,313
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 11,920 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

    I sure wish I had not learned so much over the last five years. In retrospect, five short years ago seems almost like Mayberry. Here are some important things that I didn’t know five years ago or now.

    • There actually is a deep state and they really do not honor the election results nor the will of the people.
    • There really appear to be lawless elements within the upper echelons of the FBI, CIA, and NSA who are not accountable for their crimes and are thus above the law.
    • The fourth branch of government, the bureaucracy, really is unaccountable to the „unwashed masses.”
    • Many of our top military command, along with many in the Military Industrial Complex, don't always hate wars. There's a lot of money and many promotions to be made during a time of war. The last 4 years saw no new wars and even troops coming home. For some, that is bad for business.
    • 1984 and Animal Farm are no longer works of fiction, but prophecies.
    • George Orwell was righter than Nostradamus.
    • The news media centers of New York City and Washington, DC are not neutral arbitrators of the truth, but uncomfortably resemble TASS and Pravda from the Soviet Union days.
    • The old robber barons like Rockefeller, Carnegie and JP Morgan are starting to look a whole lot better compared to the new Robber Barons like Dorsey, Zuckerberg, and Bezos.
    • The United States Supreme Court would actually refuse to hear a legitimate case because they were scared and frightened of violence.
    • The left insist on conflating and equating evangelical Christians with White supremacists. This should terrify the Christian community.
    • Words such as mom, dad, aunt, uncle, brother and sister are now not words of love and respect; but are considered politically incorrect verbiage in Congress.
    • Censorship, the cancel culture, and becoming a nonperson comes from the left, not the right.
    • The left, not the right, actually is going to try and deny citizens rights afforded to all in the Bill of Rights.
    • Violence from The Left is regarded as free speech and noble, while violence from the right is classified as sedition and felonious by powerful institutions.
    • It really is not Republicans vs. Democrats, but globalists vs. nationalists.
    • The new McCarthyism, blacklists, history re-writers, and re-education camps are coming from the left, not the right.
    • Fences and barriers are a good thing for our nation's capital but somehow a bad thing for our nation's borders.
    • Our Founding Fathers of yesteryear would be called „domestic terrorists” by some today.
    • Presidential elections really can be stolen by corrupting just a handful of precincts in just a handful of states.
    • Calling into question the validity of the 2016 presidential election is patriotic, while calling into question the validity of the 2020 presidential election is treasonous.
    The good old days of just five short years ago sure do make us nostalgic for Mayberry. Trouble is, we now must decide, how are we to respond with what we now know. Sigh.


    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...know_then.html


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts