+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Coranvirus

Senior Senior Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 2/0
    Since the beginning of this pandemic that is called the Chinese coronavirus, my wife and I have thought it was man made.. Then a few months back this young Chinese doctor came out and said it was true.. Then evidently she went into hiding as she had to escape from China.. Last night she appeared on the Tucker Carlson show and explained her findings.. And now Twitter has suspended her account due most likely pressure from China..

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

'I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chines...ly-coronavirus

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus „on purpose.” „Yes, of course, it's intentionally,” she responded on „Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

„I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world,” she said.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Grade school Grade School trailblazer
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Now I am not wishing ill on anyone but is this Karma or what? Maybe ole Donnie should have worn that mask of his instead of making fun of Biden's..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/polit...ses/index.html

Here's who has tested positive and negative for Covid-19 in Trump's circle
    Updated 1:44 PM ET, Mon October 5, 2020
    (CNN) At least 13 people in President Donald Trump's family, the US government and Trump's circle of advisers and recent contacts have recently tested positive for Covid-19.
    TESTED POSITIVE

Donald Trump
    President

Melania Trump
    First lady

Hope Hicks
    Aide to the President

Kayleigh McEnany
    White House press secretary

Nicholas Luna
    Assistant to the President

Mike Lee (R-UT)
    US senator

Thom Tillis (R-NC)
    US senator

Ron Johnson (R-WI)
    US senator

Kellyanne Conway
    Former counselor to the President

Chad Gilmartin
    White House principal assistant press secretary

Karoline Leavitt
    White House assistant press secretary

Bill Stepien
    Trump campaign manager

Ronna McDaniel
    RNC chairwoman

Chris Christie
    Former governor of New Jersey

Senior Senior Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class Crazy Old School Junior Class
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by trailblazer View Post
    Now I am not wishing ill on anyone but is this Karma or what? Maybe ole Donnie should have worn that mask of his instead of making fun of Biden's..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/polit...ses/index.html
    Seems funny that just Republicans are getting the virus.. Maybe someone planted it?? One never knows.. Plenty of conspiracy stories out there..

Grade school Grade School trailblazer
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    Seems funny that just Republicans are getting the virus.. Maybe someone planted it?? One never knows.. Plenty of conspiracy stories out there..
    Now your gonna say some Democrat ran around and infected Trump and the rest of the White House people? WOW! You seem to be short a few cards in your deck today. next you will be saying Nancy Pelozi sent it to him with one of her poison arrows..

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,869 Times in 3,904 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,349/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    WOW! You seem to be short a few cards in your deck

Talking about being a few cards short in the deck... I think this would qualify for adding 'the lights are on but nobody's home'... 'a few bricks short of a load' and 'the elevator doesn't go to the top floor' as well...

And yes... this man is actually running for President of the United States! And just in case you forgot... he was the DNC's top choice. That's the deck of cards in the brick home without no lights with the elevator all in one!

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    You seem to be short a few cards in your deck today. next you will be saying Nancy Pelozi sent it to him with one of her poison arrows..
    I'll tell you what I think about Nancy Pelosi along with all of the democratic leaders of that state... they are all more than just a few cards short of a deck...

Newsom: Wear Your Mask Between Bites in a Restaurant

Mask fanaticism in California reached apogee on Saturday.

The office of Governor Gavin Newsom declared that restaurant customers should wear their Chinese Virus Defense Mask between bites.

Yet the tweet from Newsom’s office also urged diners to minimize removing one’s mask.

That would mean eating at a furious pace and stuffing as much food in one’s mouth as possible like a competitor in Nathan’s annual hot-dog eating contest.

Yet the rest of the tweet offers seemingly contrary advice to restaurant patrons, who, understandably, might be confused.

In a graphic titled COVID-19 Dinner Tip 1, the governor warns diners to “minimize the number of times you take your mask off.”

The graphic features a woman at a table and ordering from a menu with her mask on, the woman eating with her mask off, and then the woman handling a napkin with her mask on.

The graphic does not offer detailed instructions on how many times a diner should chew his food between bites, or, even more importantly, how much food a diner should pack onto his fork or spoon to minimize mask removal.

It might be wise, for instance, for diners to stop using forks in favor of serving spoons to maximize food ingestion between mask removals. Restaurants might also offer the option to have dishes ground into mush to speed consumption and minimize chewing.

Repeatedly removing one’s mask skillfully almost sounds like it calls for instruction from The Karate Kid’s Mr. Miyagi: mask on … mask off … mask on … mask off.

https://thenewamerican.com/newsom-we...-a-restaurant/

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    I'll tell you what I think about Nancy Pelosi along with all of the democratic leaders of that state... they are all more than just a few cards short of a deck...
    What do you expect from Newsom?? Last I read he was related to Nancy Pelozi.. That alone should sum it up.. family with just bad genes.. Mask on mask off mask on mask off, kinda reminds me of the movie 'the Karate kid'.. Wax on wax off wax on wax off.. Hard to figure out how these wackos get elected..

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Now your gonna say some Democrat ran around and infected Trump and the rest of the White House people? WOW! You seem to be short a few cards in your deck today. next you will be saying Nancy Pelozi sent it to him with one of her poison arrows..
    Short of a few cards? That actually sounds more like the entire Democratic party..

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Does this mean that Trump has been correct since the beginning??

WHO Doctor Warns Against Lockdowns As Primary Method Of Pandemic Control

https://www.oann.com/who-doctor-warn...demic-control/

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 10:46 AM PT – Monday, October 12, 2020
    A World Health Organization doctor is urging world leaders to stop using lockdowns as their primary method to control the spread of COVID-19.

The organization’s special envoy on COVID-19, Dr. David Nabarro, expressed concerns over the widespread economic consequences of prolonged lockdowns. He said such measures can be justified to “buy time” and allow officials to “regroup” and “reorganize. “However, he also noted that “by and large, we’d rather not do it.”

“So we’re saying that we really do have to learn how to coexist with this virus in a way that doesn’t require constant closing down of economies, but at the same time is not associated with high levels of suffering and death,” he explained. “It’s what we are calling the middle path.”

Dr. Nabarro went on to warn extended lockdowns present a clear threat to society’s most vulnerable. He said, “lockdowns just have one consequence and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer.”

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Doctors take down misinformation on coronavirus

A small group of medical experts from around the country are speaking out against misinformation on the coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the Supreme Court steps in the nation’s capitol Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the virus. In fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early treatment is key.

WATCH THEIR FULL REMARKS HERE:

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3