+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Walmart

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,191 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,298/21
    Given: 1,080/3
    Quote Originally Posted by truxforever View Post
    Docker all of the ABF Teamsters have just suffered thru the worst contract we have ever had in our working history at ABF. To sit and watch the unprecedented gall of this management team to come out and say that we just got a 2.5% raise should have the blood of every ABF Teamster boiling. After 5 years of watching the accelerated pace that management has this company on to the bottom, I will not give or vote yes for one more dollar to help them succeed with their plan! Like you said if this did not piss you off or make you want to get involved in fighting for your future than Muler has a saying for you. “STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT OR BEND OVER FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE!”
    You're absolutely right Trux... and as a matter of fact I think that would be ideal for our next batch of stickers...

'STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT OR BEND OVER FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE! ... followed up with Muler's avatar on the bottom... what do you think?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator Old School Proud truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,744 Times in 846 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 819/2
    Given: 964/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    You're absolutely right Trux... and as a matter of fact I think that would be ideal for our next batch of stickers...

'STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT OR BEND OVER FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE! ... followed up with Muler's avatar on the bottom... what do you think?
    I agree with the first part of your post. Now you know just like I do that Muler's avatar has runoff a lot of people in the pass out of fear... lol

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to truxforever For This Useful Post:

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,191 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,298/21
    Given: 1,080/3
    Quote Originally Posted by truxforever View Post
    I agree with the first part of your post. Now you know just like I do that Muler's avatar has runoff a lot of people in the pass out of fear... lol
    Ok... you win Trux... how about this avatar then... after all... from that expression... it looks as though he's already bent over... lol

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator Old School Proud truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,744 Times in 846 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 819/2
    Given: 964/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    Ok... you win Trux... how about this avatar then... after all... from that expression... it looks as though he's already bent over... lol

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1177/0828876550.jpg

You may be right he looks as if he is constipated, you can see the look of discomfort on his face…lol

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to truxforever For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2