+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SUCK ASSES AT tb.

Freshman Freshman Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    You will be Ok here... as long as you don't find Muler's avatar intimidating... lol

I'm the nice one by the way... just watch out for Muler and Truxforever.
    Hey, I suppose we can all have our moments. And 300 is probably one of my favorite movies of the last ten years, so... This is Sparta!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,395 Times in 3,014 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,290/21
    Given: 1,080/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    He's not my buddy. I'm okay with him, never butted heads or anything, but... we're not friendly, either. I just don't know him. lol

And where do we go? Probably to this site.
    Even if you were Buster... we wouldn't hold that against you... we just wouldn't want you to do his bidding for him because it's well known here that he isn't man enough to do it for himself.

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

Freshman Freshman Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    Even if you were Buster... we wouldn't hold that against you... we just wouldn't want you to do his bidding for him because it's well known here that he isn't man enough to do it for himself.
    Lol no worries. Never even spoken to the man.

Administrator Old School Proud Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,648 Times in 622 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,167/8
    Given: 454/0
    You will find that Docker always has my back no matter what and I will always have his no matter what.

Muler@oldschoolteamsters.com
    STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT OR BEND OVER FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    It's always good to have someone watch your back. And vice versa. Just like the Union game. Strength in numbers.

Administrator Old School Proud Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    It's always good to have someone watch your back. And vice versa. Just like the Union game. Strength in numbers.
    I have been a steward for many years. Did you ever come to 065 CLE. when you drove out of 034?

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Muler View Post
    I have been a steward for many years. Did you ever come to 065 CLE. when you drove out of 034?
    I did, several times. Let me look on the map to make sure it's the right place I'm thinking of. Tricky little way to get in and out of, I think. If I remember correctly.

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah, that's the place. I sat in the waiting room for 6 hours one night. That was actually kind of neat. Good check. Lol

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah the supervisor is gone now.

Moderator Old School Proud vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 420 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 292/0
    Given: 237/1
    Cant think of his name but what a a** hole. He was in sales in Indy & became the terminal mgr in Erie, PA. Now I remember. His name is Rich Dole. He is a large man. We once had words & invited each other out to the parking lot. Ops supervisor jumped in to prevent the agreed to meeting. I told him he just might kick my a**, but I told him I didn't care. My goal was to do as much physical damage to him in the process. I kept my job only because the witness in the office said he threatened me first. About a year later he went to Erie, PA. I had heard his first 90 days as TM he had 66 grievances filed against him. If he had been an officer in the Army, in country, in Vietnam, he would been # 1, at the very top of the list for Fragging. von.

True friends are precious, and lost friends are the kind of ghosts that never wander far away

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vongrimmenstein For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3