+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lone Steeler stood on field for anthem as rest of team stayed in locker room

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,395 Times in 3,014 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,290/21
    Given: 1,080/3

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Senior Senior Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD!
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 1/0
    That's when the National Felon League will take action, when it starts costing them money.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joes Bar and Grill For This Useful Post:

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,395 Times in 3,014 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,290/21
    Given: 1,080/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Joes Bar and Grill View Post
    That's when the National Felon League will take action, when it starts costing them money.
    That's right Joe... if they don't soon take action... the National Felon League won't have No Fans Left... lol

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Senior Senior Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD! Joes Bar and Grill Old School PROUD!
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    That's right Joe... if they don't soon take action... the National Felon League won't have No Fans Left... lol
    The guys that I go to the gym with have all stopped watching football, hell I watched a NASCAR race last weekend instead of football.

Administrator Old School Proud Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn Old School PROUD! Papajohn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 559 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 664/1
    Given: 1,725/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Joes Bar and Grill View Post
    The guys that I go to the gym with have all stopped watching football, hell I watched a NASCAR race last weekend instead of football.
    I don't have a problem with them having a protest... But if they want to have a protest then it should not be permitted while they are being paid to play. They need to do it on the sidewalk on their own time like everybody else!!!

At this point, I blame media and the owners for allowing this to happen. I will not be watching any NFL football as long as it is done on the field. There are a time and place for this to happen. The owners will start caring when the fans get tired of this bs and stop attending and supporting the NFL.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT, THEN DON'T CRY FOR WHAT YOU LOST!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papajohn For This Useful Post:

Moderator Old School Proud vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 420 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 292/0
    Given: 237/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajohn View Post
    I don't have a problem with them having a protest... But if they want to have a protest then it should not be permitted while they are being paid to play. They need to do it on the sidewalk on their own time like everybody else!!!

At this point, I blame media and the owners for allowing this to happen. I will not be watching any NFL football as long as it is done on the field. There are a time and place for this to happen. The owners will start caring when the fans get tired of this bs and stop attending and supporting the NFL.
    You are correct John. This NFL & standing thing and the potential outcome is a lot like ABF & the Teamsters. Abf will not do anything until you start to have an effect on their income. Hurt em where they will feel it the most. When you do that, you have their undivided attention. Until then, your wasting your time. von.

True friends are precious, and lost friends are the kind of ghosts that never wander far away

Freshman Freshman Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster Buster Fourth Grade Old School Teamster
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    I don't follow the NFL much these days, since I got into MMA. But here's my... rather unkind take on the whole thing.

A bunch of hillbillies who don't stand for the national anthem when it's played on television are screaming at a bunch of millionaire black athletes for not standing during the anthem. It really couldn't be less interesting.

Is there Injustice in the world? There sure is. Growing up in Chicago, I view cops as dull, rabid sociopaths who talk however they want to you with zero repercussions. My one wish is that black people, who tend to view things through a filter of racism, could just one day see how many more assholes there are than racists.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3