+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Truckingboards & the abfer Comedy Caper Strikes Again

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,191 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,298/21
    Given: 1,080/3
    Quote Originally Posted by truxforever View Post
    Well now I know why I was banned. I guess taking up for the moderator that came before him was not smart... lol
    That and having the gull to state your unwelcome and unwanted opinion to the lily livered barney fife POS. After all... he knows that he couldn't stand up to you either and you know what he is and why he ran from here... lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

Super Moderator Old School Proud truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,744 Times in 846 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 819/2
    Given: 964/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    That and having the gull to state your unwelcome and unwanted opinion to the lily livered barney fife POS. After all... he knows that he couldn't stand up to you either and you know what he is and why he ran from here... lol
    I guess when you have one bullet and kept it in your pocket you also have a jail and can't lock it, you have no choice but to ban people... lol I guess he didn't like me calling him out for that dumbass PM he sent me. I guess he believed that I would not standup for myself wrong!!!

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Senior Senior Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class Buster Old School Junior Class
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0
    I don't, and I don't. Lol

Moderator Old School Proud vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 437 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 292/0
    Given: 244/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dastardly View Post
    There's only one Dick, and I'm still here. >:-) I'm over there too. Is that allowed? I enjoy both boards.
    Well now, if you really are the ONLY Dick over there & here, make dam sure you live up to that image of the ONLY Dick. Whatever that image might be. von.

True friends are precious, and lost friends are the kind of ghosts that never wander far away

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vongrimmenstein For This Useful Post:

Sophmore Sophomore Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 7/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vongrimmenstein View Post
    Well now, if you really are the ONLY Dick over there & here, make dam sure you live up to that image of the ONLY Dick. Whatever that image might be. von.
    What image comes to mind? Nevermind, don't answer that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick Dastardly For This Useful Post:

Moderator Old School Proud vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein Old School PROUD! vongrimmenstein's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 437 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 292/0
    Given: 244/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dastardly View Post
    What image comes to mind? Nevermind, don't answer that.
    Great come back. von.

True friends are precious, and lost friends are the kind of ghosts that never wander far away

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vongrimmenstein For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4