+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: This is pathetic

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 Times in 3,011 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,290/21
    Given: 1,080/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dastardly View Post
    Wouldn't have it any other way. I'm a member of the Sons of Confederate veterans. I have dozens of relatives who fought for the Confederacy from here. My family came from Ireland to South Carolina.
    I will say this... that you have every right to be proud of! I may be a Yankee but I'm a rebel at heart.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Sophmore Sophomore Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 7/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    I will say this... that you have every right to be proud of! I may be a Yankee but I'm a rebel at heart.
    All ribbing aside, the Yankee comment was only meant to get under your skin. You Kentucky boys are as redneck as they come

Sophmore Sophomore Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly Old School Sophomore Class Dick Dastardly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Truth is, many in Kentucky were Confederate sympathizers who actually fought for the Confederacy. Kentucky is kind of the tale of two states the way Virginia was. That's how West Virginia came to be of course.

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dastardly View Post
    All ribbing aside, the Yankee comment was only meant to get under your skin. You Kentucky boys are as redneck as they come
    Oh... I know that Dick... trust me... I get where you're coming from. I had a real good friend that I met in the service and the first thing he said when we met was...'I'm from West by God Virginia and you better smile when you say it".

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Oh... I know that Dick... trust me... I get where you're coming from. I had a real good friend that I met in the service and the first thing he said when we met was...'I'm from West by God Virginia and you better smile when you say it".
    As bad as a damn Texan. LOL

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dastardly For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator Old School Proud GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 624 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 212/0
    Given: 120/1
    I can say one thing, that kind of exchange would never happen without someone getting a timeout somewhere else...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GO40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by GO40 View Post
    I can say one thing, that kind of exchange would never happen without someone getting a timeout somewhere else...
    Ah... c'mon GO40... we both would of only got 3 lifetime bans each... lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator Old School Proud GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40 Old School PROUD! GO40's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 624 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 212/0
    Given: 120/1
    Ah... c'mon GO40... we both would of only got 3 lifetime bans each... lol
    Maybe 4... lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GO40 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17