+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Super Moderator Old School Proud truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 826/2
    Given: 1,027/3
    Welcome aboard any new members make yourself at home!!! Feel free to post and speak your mind! We want to welcome all of you to Old School. Please feel free.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,873 Times in 3,905 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,350/22
    Given: 1,087/3
    Welcome aboard 52farmer!!!

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

Administrator Old School Proud Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker Old School PROUD! Docker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Welcome aboard 2631!!!

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men...Samuel Adams

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Freshman Freshman 2631 Fourth Grade Old School Teamster 2631 Fourth Grade Old School Teamster 2631 Fourth Grade Old School Teamster 2631 Fourth Grade Old School Teamster 2631 Fourth Grade Old School Teamster 2631 Fourth Grade Old School Teamster
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks Docker, as you know I felt at home at another Teamster site for 14 years. But what happened to you and Muler and now Crazy isn't what I want in a site.
    Just go easy on me since I have a very thin skin.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2631 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    Thanks Docker, as you know I felt at home at another Teamster site for 14 years. But what happened to you and Muler and now Crazy isn't what I want in a site.
    Just go easy on me since I have a very thin skin.
    And that's the shame of it all 2631... we felt at home there too years ago. Muler and I both knew that we wouldn't be welcomed there by the staff at all... Jimmy said yes but deep down we knew it wouldn't last long. I wish that he would of least been a man about the whole thing and banned us instead of that deceitful way of not being able to sign on and still having it show that we're still members. At least that will make x feel better because he can go around telling everyone how Muler and I tucked tail and ran again.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Docker For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator Old School Proud truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever Old School PROUD! truxforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Welcome aboard Crazy and 2631 make yourself at home!!! Feel free to post and speak your mind

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truxforever For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Welcome aboard 52farmer make yourself at home!!! Feel free to post and speak your mind

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Welcome aboard ChainsDragon!!!

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Welcome aboard ChainsDragon make yourself at home!!! Feel free to post and speak your mind!!!

Grade school Grade School ChainsDragon First Grade Old School Teamster ChainsDragon First Grade Old School Teamster
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Hello
    Allied Carhauler
    Local 79
    Tampa FL
    I now live in Kentucky
    Been a little busy lately. I'll start posting sooner or later

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChainsDragon For This Useful Post: