+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Just sayin

Freshman Freshman justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/28
    Given: 3/2
    Yes, I did and I couldn't agree with you more on those individuals... Not as familiar with Cole,, But the two others? You all should see the craziness that is Union business on the Road. I find it hard to stomach a Vic speech.. " Back when I was working at... we had xx amt of trucking companies,, now we have... Shut up Vic... Heard about him shutting that fellow down trying to video tape David Evans.. Nice, they want to video us, so he shuts our guy down? sort of an ass kicker right there,, see how it feels kind of thing...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Freshman Freshman Charlie Chaplin First Grade Old School Teamster Charlie Chaplin First Grade Old School Teamster
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/1
    Given: 80/1
    Quote Originally Posted by justsayin View Post
    Yes, I did and I couldn't agree with you more on those individuals... Not as familiar with Cole,, But the two others? You all should see the craziness that is Union business on the Road. I find it hard to stomach a Vic speech.. " Back when I was working at... we had xx amt of trucking companies,, now we have... Shut up Vic... Heard about him shutting that fellow down trying to video tape David Evans.. Nice, they want to video us, so he shuts our guy down? sort of an ass kicker right there,, see how it feels kind of thing...
    It was Evans that wanted Vic to shut that guy up and kick him out, Vic did absolutely nothing... Had a real local president been their he would have told Evans to eat **** and had everyone walk out! Truly a day that will live in infamy!!!

Freshman Freshman justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin Third Grade Old School Teamster justsayin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/28
    Given: 3/2
    „In Louisville, Local 89 is urging its members to” Vote No Again „on its latest regional supplement. Ballots are due back on Oct. 9.” We think the international union did a very poor job, „said Local 89 President Fred Zuckerman. He said among other things the proposed health changes for many of his members added expense, cut benefits and created disparity among workers.” They didn't meet or even understand the needs of the employees. „Mr. Zuckerman said he believes” we have a bigger fight with the international union than we do with the company. „- See more at: http://tdu. org/media/union-rift-poses-test-ups#sthash. UBY4GcBs. dpuf”
    That is regarding the UPS contract,,, though my point for posting,, wouldn't it have been nice for Local 41 or any local president across the US to stand up for the ABF people and say something similar?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justsayin For This Useful Post:

Administrator Old School Proud Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler Old School PROUD! Muler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 Times in 644 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,168/8
    Given: 454/0
    „In Louisville, Local 89 is urging its members to” Vote No Again „on its latest regional supplement. Ballots are due back on Oct. 9.” We think the international union did a very poor job, „said Local 89 President Fred Zuckerman. He said among other things the proposed health changes for many of his members added expense, cut benefits and created disparity among workers.” They didn't meet or even understand the needs of the employees. „Mr. Zuckerman said he believes” we have a bigger fight with the international union than we do with the company. „- See more at: http://tdu. org/media/union-rift-poses-test-ups#sthash. UBY4GcBs. dpuf”
    That is regarding the UPS contract,,, though my point for posting,, wouldn't it have been nice for Local 41 or any local president across the US to stand up for the ABF people and say something similar?
    Well Well welcome back. You said a mouth full here. Why hasn't the rest of the Local Leaders stood in our defense.

They have all sold us out. And this should not be forgotten in the next local elections. ABF Teamsters that don't hit the streets and demand total replacements of all these SNAKES that have SOLD US OUT will deserve what ever they get. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Muler@oldschoolteamsters.com
    STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT OR BEND OVER FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muler For This Useful Post:

Verified Teamster Old School Proud yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster Sixth Grade Old School Teamster yardmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 74/0
    Given: 132/0
    they are voted in and they can be voted OUT

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yardmaster For This Useful Post:

Verified Teamster Old School Proud FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker Old School PROUD! FR8Breaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 719/0
    Given: 821/5
    Omaha's Local President did, I'll find a copy of the letter he sent to the International and post it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7